For general inquiries, please email [email protected]
Schedule A Consultation
By clicking submit, you are consenting to receive Email and Text (SMS) messages to keep you informed about health consultations, prescriptions, & medications received through Snippa. Please be advised that emails and texts we send you are not secure because they are unencrypted. Other people may be able to read these emails and texts.
Complete the form with the required information – you may use an email or address or cell phone number. The Email address or cell phone number will be your username for the patient portal on mymedicallocker.com.
- Check your text messages or email. You will be sent an email with a link and a nine digit number/key. Emails can occasionally take up to 24 hours to receive. Click the link and then enter the nine digit code/key.
- After this, you will receive a 2nd email or text to verify your account. Click this link to complete your registration on mymedicallocker.com.
- Be certain to make note of and save your username and password. Snippa does not have access to usernames or passwords, and is unable to reset any of this information.
- Please note – your username will be the email or cell phone number you provide when first registering.
- Once you have a My Medical Locker account – you can click on “Appointments” and self-schedule an appointment at a time convenient for you
- After you have scheduled your appointment – you will be asked to complete new patient paperwork which can be accessed through your my medical locker portal. Tip: The forms are more easily viewed on a computer or tablet (not a phone).
If you need assistance with scheduling, please email [email protected]. Do not include any private health information in this email.