Results and communication with a Snippa provider are available on the My Medical Locker Portal. Please follow the instructions below to activate your My Medical Locker Portal. Remember – your cell phone number will be your user name. If you did not receive a connection key via text to create a My Medical Locker Account or are having difficulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Portal Log In Instructions:
- Once you have scheduled an appointment, you will receive a text message with a link to sign up for the portal at mymedicallocker.com. The cell phone number you provided will be your username for the patient portal on mymedicallocker.com. Check your text messages. You will be sent a text with a link and a nine digit number/key. Click the link and then enter the nine digit code/key.
- After this, you will receive a 2nd text to verify your account. Click this link to complete your registration on mymedicallocker.com.
- Be certain to make note of and save your username and password. Snippa does not have access to usernames or passwords, and is unable to reset any of this information.
- Please note – your username will be the cell phone number you provide when first registering.
- Once you have a My Medical Locker account – Log in to update your medical and demographic information, view upcoming appointments, lab results, and communication with providers.
- Prior to your appointment, download the “Anywhere Care” app for your telehealth visit. Get the app in the App Store or Google Play.
If you need assistance with logging in, please email email@example.com. Do not include any private health information in this em